Friday, May 22, 2009

So, I seem to have a blog now!


Yes, it's true. The Frog Bag is now a blog as well as an Etsy shop. I'm Corinna, the person behind the frog avatar. I make all sorts of fun jewelry and needle craft, with an emphasis on up-cycling. This owl pin cushion is one example, made from the core of a roll of tape, a canceled stamp, felt, and beads. 
Add Image
I also work at a small zoo, so this blog will be full of animal stories. My husband Gabriel and I are now hard at work on a second graphic novel after having our first, Heathentown, published early this year. So adventures in writing and promoting are fair game as well. Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck on the blog! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land!! Warning: you will get addicted to blogging! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to put a face behind the frog! Great start to your blog, Corinna, I'm following you! Looking forward to hearing more!

    ~Kat~
    www.H20works.Etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making me feel so welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Corinna, nice to see you getting the blog going here! And double nice to see that you guys are working on some more comic book goodness together : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're off to a great start! Please come check out my walking frog on my blog.

    http://paintslinging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...